Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shout outs!!!

I received 3 deliveries yesterday! All 3 packages are for my students so I think I must treat myself to some retail therapy this weekend...I digress.

The first package contained all my OWL flair, including my teacher bag and poster. VistaPrint did a really good job... I guess I'll forgive their constant email reminders (for a minute there it felt like we were in an "it's complicated" relationship!)

Next I received the most amazing pencil sharpener on the planet! No, seriously...it's beyond words...it's small and unassuming, quick, and, BEST OF ALL, quiet!!! I sharpened one pencil and I was so intrigued that I finished the entire pack. I used some cheap pencils from the OneSpot at Targét and they passed the test. I'm going to try it out with my 5th graders and see how well it holds up...



My last delivery was a cute book called "Summer in the City!" It's authored by Kathleen Wainwright. It is very engaging, energizing and a dose of cuteness overload!



No comments:

Post a Comment