Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shout outs!!!

I received 3 deliveries yesterday! All 3 packages are for my students so I think I must treat myself to some retail therapy this weekend...I digress.

The first package contained all my OWL flair, including my teacher bag and poster. VistaPrint did a really good job... I guess I'll forgive their constant email reminders (for a minute there it felt like we were in an "it's complicated" relationship!)

Next I received the most amazing pencil sharpener on the planet! No, seriously...it's beyond words...it's small and unassuming, quick, and, BEST OF ALL, quiet!!! I sharpened one pencil and I was so intrigued that I finished the entire pack. I used some cheap pencils from the OneSpot at Targ├ęt and they passed the test. I'm going to try it out with my 5th graders and see how well it holds up...



My last delivery was a cute book called "Summer in the City!" It's authored by Kathleen Wainwright. It is very engaging, energizing and a dose of cuteness overload!